Fully integrated dishwashers
The entire front of the appliance is concealed either behind a matching furniture front or a Miele CleanSteel front. This allows the appliance to be perfectly integrated into the design of your kitchen. Miele's dishwasher with Knock2open can be perfectly integrated into a kitchen design without handles.
Patented* AutoOpen drying
For optimum drying of crockery
3D MultiFlex tray*
Patented* 3D cutlery tray
The new dimension of cutlery care
Features depend on model – images are only examples and used for explanation purposes
AutoDos – a world first
Automatic dispensing with integrated PowerDisk
Superior cleaning system, unparalleled freedom!Go to products
Miele dishwasher designs
What type of appliance would you like?
Miele offers different types of dishwasher models for optimum convenience and perfect design harmony in your kitchen.Go to products
New Miele dishwasher fascia panels
Which user interface do you prefer?
When designing the panels for our Generation 7000 dishwashers, we focused our efforts on our customers' needs: your needs.Go to products
Gentle treatment of crockery and glassware
High-quality glassware cleaned gently and perfectly
Riedel recommends Miele dishwashersGo to products
Miele dishwasher sizes
Which niche size is available in your kitchen?
Miele dishwashers are available in different heights and widths. The perfect solution for your kitchen, every time!Go to products
Generation 7000 dishwasher baskets
Which basket features would you like?
Flexibility creates convenience: easy adjustment and flexible loading for the best cleaning results.Go to products
Comprehensive quality tests of Miele dishwashers
- 1 . Patent: DE102008062761B3, EP2433549B1
- 2 . Depending on model
- 3 . German patent DE102007008950B4
- 4 . DE102008062761B3, EP2201887B1
- 5 . In the ECO 50 °C programme
- 6 . Patent: EP2850990B1, US9962062B2
- Vacuums, Coffee-Makers and Accessory orders over £ 15.00 also include free delivery, orders of less are charged at £ 6.00. Subject to technical changes; no liability accepted for the accuracy of the information given. See General Terms and Conditions in footer for additional details