We are currently closed to the public, but are able to take orders by phone. We are still providing our usual delivery service.
Monday - Friday:
9:00am - 5:00pm
9:00am - 4:00pm
Closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays
Welcome to the Miele Outlet
Unfortunately we are currently unable to accept any visitors on site due to lockdown restrictions. We will still offer a remote service to our customers via telephone/email with contactless delivery, operating 5 days per week. Call us on 0330 160 6690 for further information or to place an order.
Unboxed and refurbished Miele appliances at reduced prices
The only Miele Outlet Store in the UK based at our headquarters in Abingdon, Oxfordshire offers you the opportunity to own an unboxed or refurbished appliance at a reduced price.
The Outlet has products on sale from all categories and all ranges however it is extremely popular and stock can sell very quickly so we operate on a 'first come, first served' basis.
All products have been inspected and tested by qualified Miele technicians and come with a 2 year warranty. Our online stock list which you can find by clicking the link below is updated daily but we cannot guarantee that the items listed online will be available when you arrive.
Please see our FAQ list for any further information. .
1. Can I reserve stock or place an order by telephone or email?
Purchases can be made over the phone by calling our Outlet Telephone Order Service on 0330 160 6690. Stock cannot be reserved over the phone, all products are sold as seen on a first come, first served basis.
2. Do you deliver?
Yes we can arrange for your purchase to be delivered to a mainland UK address. The delivery must be taken within 10 days of purchase and the date and costs will be arranged at the point of purchase.
3. Can I take the appliances with me?
Absolutely. The team are on hand to help you load your products into your vehicle. Please make sure that you have your vehicle ready with the boot open and clear and seats folded down where necessary.
4. What does the appliance grading mean?
A Grade Appliances: These products are from new stock and have been discontinued. They are still in their original packaging and carry any current applicable promotions. Products are priced at a clearance rate and are not eligible for any further discounts.
B1 Grade Appliances: These are products that are unused but are unboxed and may or may not have their original internal packaging. These products will not have signs of use or have any scratches or dents and will carry any current applicable promotions.
B2 Grade Appliances: These are products that may have been used for display or demonstration or have been returned to Miele with less than 50 hours of use. Appliances will be unboxed and can have signs of use. These products are exempt from any current applicable promotions.
B3 Grade Appliances: These are products that have been returned to Miele and may have more than 50 hours of use. Appliances are unboxed and may have some damage such as scratches or dents. These products are exempt from any current applicable promotions.
5.How can I pay?
We only accept payment by debit or credit card.
6. Can I return an appliance?
All appliances are sold as seen. Miele will only accept returns of faulty appliances and reserve the right to reject returns for any other reason. The appliance is the consumer's responsibility once the item has been loaded on to their vehicle. Please read the full terms and conditions below before making a purchase.
7. Where is the Outlet Store?
We are located just off the A34 on the Fairacres Retail Park, OX14 1TW and the exact location of the Outlet and Collection Points once on site can be found by clicking the link below.
A member of our team will be very pleased to assist you during your visit, however we ask that you observe the following guidelines as the Outlet Store is in a warehouse environment:
- Ensure that children are closely supervised at all times for their own safety
- Ask for assistance if you wish to examine or move an appliance as some products are heavy and/or may have sharp edges
- Stay within the designated customer areas of the store
- We do not allow any animals (except service dogs) into our stores
If you are not sure of where to find parking, collection points, or the Outlet, please find below the Miele Site map:
Terms and Conditions
Please note: Miele will only accept returns of faulty appliances and reserve the right to reject returns for any other reason. The appliance is the consumer’s responsibility once the item has been loaded into their vehicle. Please read our Terms and Conditions before making a purchase;
- Products are ‘sold as seen’ purchase. No returns/refunds will be accepted.
- We cannot reserve stock under any circumstances
- We endeavour to keep the online stock list as up to date as possible, however this list should be treated as a guide only and we cannot guarantee that the items will be available when you visit the Outlet Store
- Payment is by debit or credit card only
- Deliveries should be arranged at point of purchase and must be completed within 10 working days from point of order. Delivery to mainland UK only.