1. This Agreement governs the download and use of Miele software and information. By downloading, the user agrees to be bound by these terms.
2. In general, downloads are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Miele accepts no responsibility, however, for uninterrupted service based on the state of the internet and computer systems.
3. Miele exercises due diligence to keep downloads up-to-date. Miele reserves the right, however, to change information and software at any time, in particular concerning further technical or economical developments or altered conditions of service and general conditions, also taking into account pricing/commercial issues, without having to announce or notify of the change.
Rights and responsibilities of use
1. The contents are legally protected, and particularly copyright protected, for the benefit of Miele and third parties. Usage, in particular, any copying, distribution, performance, screening, broadcast, providing public access and other reproductions as well as adaptations and transformations are only permitted with the express written consent from Miele or the respective rights holder.
2. Miele software may not be copied, resold, loaned or given to unauthorised third parties. Miele software contains trade secrets. For this reason, the software may not be reverse-engineered, decompiled, disassembled or manipulated in other usable forms.
3. If copyright law determines that approval is not absolutely required for use under certain preconditions as an exception, then the limitations of the usage rights in the preceding points do not preclude this.
4. Miele grants the user basic, non-exclusive, non-transferable rights that may be revoked at any time to use the downloads to support business purposes within the scope of existing business agreements with Miele. Possible copyright and comparable notices must be adopted without change.
5. Miele points out the fact that data transfer over the internet is unsecured. It is not impossible for unauthorised persons to see the data, or for the data to be falsified.
1. No guarantees or assertions are made through the content and downloads made available or via this Agreement. Likewise, no warranty claims shall arise from it.
2. Miele accepts no liability for the accuracy, completeness, quality and reliability of the information nor for results that may be achieved through the use of that information. Miele accepts no liability for any consequential loss from use of the downloads, such as interruption of service, lost earnings, loss of information and data. Decisions as to the use of software made available by Miele as downloads should be made by the user in consultation with Miele.
3. Miele accepts no liability for damages, regardless of the legal basis, that arise from the use, inability to use, possible hardware or software errors or incorrect system settings created by the user. Download usage is at your own risk. Miele accepts no liability for software and information, particularly regarding their usability, accuracy, completeness and virus-free state.
4. Miele's liability is further excluded for damages caused by viruses, Trojan horses, hoax viruses or similar programming, as well as for programmes, programme parts or codes which cause similar impairment, destruction or failure of systems or parts. The user shall take their own measures to protect against viruses and other destructive data.
5. Miele's accepts no liability for the incorrect transfer of data from Miele, the manipulation of this data by third parties, particularly through unauthorised access to Miele's networks and systems, insofar such access is not advocated by Miele.
6. Liability is not excluded, provided liability must be assumed, for example, if caused intentionally or through culpable negligence, for guarantees of quality or due to violation of material contractual obligations, in the event of loss of life, limb or health as well as if liable in accordance with product liability law. Compensation due to violation of material contractual obligations, however, is limited to damages that are foreseeable and typical of the contract, provided there is no intent or culpable negligence involved. This does not imply a change in the burden of proof to the detriment of the user.
To ensure sufficient data protection when transmitting internet forms (e.g. signing up for a newsletter) we use the Google ReCAPTCHA service from Google Inc. This is used for working out if input was made by a person, or unintentionally by automated, machine processing. The service accesses your IP address and other data that may be required by Google for the reCAPTCHA service and passes it to Google. The data protection policies from Google Inc. apply.
For further information about Data protection with Google Inc. please go to https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/
Viewing pdf files
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view pdf files.
Viewing CAD data
Planning data allows simple, quick and secure planning in two- and, sometimes, three-dimensional front and floor plan views. Data relating to planning, such as measurements, connection points and the necessary on-site installations is highlighted.
As a rule, special software is required to view CAD files. The CAD data from Miele is available in different formats and is compatible with current CAD programmes:
The design files for the appliances are indicated with the heating type “EL” (electric), “D” (steam) or “G” (gas) as appropriate. The additional "D", "S", "V" or "R" stand for the top, side, front or rear view of the appliances.
The recipient accepts responsibility for the correct choice and the consequences of use of the data as well as the intended or achieved results. Liability for damages or consequential loss is excluded.
Liability is not excluded, provided liability must be assumed, for example, if caused intentionally or through culpable negligence, for guarantees of quality or due to violation of material contractual obligations, in the event of loss of life, limb or health as well as if liable in accordance with product liability law. Compensation due to violation of material contractual obligations, however, is limited to damages that are foreseeable and typical of the contract, provided there is no intent or culpable negligence involved. This does not imply a change in the burden of proof to the detriment of the user.
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have:
Click here for the contact form