A 301/4Modulefor optimum loading of laboratory glassware – can be equipped with 18 nozzles.
- Suitable for lab. glassware incl. Erlenmeyer and round flasks.
- Module w/o injector nozzles – equipped based on individual needs
- For up to 18 injector nozzles
NoteParticularly suitable for nozzle diameters of 4 mm, e.g. A 842 or A 843; other diameters are possible depending on the application.
- Part of the EasyLoad system
EasyLoadThe EasyLoad system makes reprocessing laboratory glassware considerably faster, simpler and more reliable. The biggest benefit afforded by the new system is that load items can be positioned over nozzles both more simply and faster as height adjustment of the holders is no longer necessary thanks to the smart combination of nozzles and holding frames. This makes correct positioning extremely easy.
- Nozzle spacing 157 mm across the width, 78 mm across the depth
Illustration(s) as an example, for information
|PG 8583 CD|
|Insert/module for narrow-necked glassware|
|Insert for various flasks|
|Area of application|
|Reprocessing laboratory glassware|
|Narrow-necked glassware [number]|
|Dimensions and weight|
|Net weight in kg|