Our people are behind our success and the identity of the Miele brand. In turn, Miele uses a job evaluation tool to provides employees fair salaries that are subject to an annual pay review, incorporating market comparisons. Our employees also have access to:
- Generous staff discounts for purchasing Miele appliances, accessories and spare parts.
- Miele employees who are members of a current Miele pension scheme will also be part of our Income Protection Scheme, courtesy of Unum. In a nutshell, it means you will receive a percentage of your income if you're unable to work due to illness or injury, until you're ready to come back to work.
- All new employees are eligible to for life assurance at four times annual salary.
- In recognition of long service to Miele, significant employee milestones are acknowledged with a monetary benefit. Employees are also given additional annual leave entitlements for long service.
- Senior level employees are entitled to Private Health Insurance and everyone is entitled to discounted rates.
- We have a subsided on site restaurant serving hot and cold healthy meal options and a lunch allowance for field based employees.
- For 25 years’ service, the employee will also receive a trip to visit Miele Head Office in Gutersloh, Germany and attend an annual Miele International 25 Years dinner.