Your exclusive advantages
Supplementary products and accessories
Recirc. conversion kit for DA 3xxx/2xxx
to convert slimline/integrated cooker hoods from extraction to recirculation.
Installation drawings DA 3598, DA 3598 EXT
recirculation with DUU 150
when air is directed through a cut-out in the roof of the housing unit.
2. Housing unit carcase is 38 mm shorter than the door.
3. Installation is also possible in a 60 cm wide housing unit. In this case the cabinet door must open upwards to allow access to the grease filters. This also applies to adjacent cabinets.
4. Vent connection alternatively to the rear.
5. After the wall unit has been installed
a partition can be fitted. The slots for grease filters and odour-absorbing filters for use in recirculation mode must be accessible.
6. If the hood is installed in a wall unit with a base
openings must be provided to enable adjustment of the retaining force of the deflector plate.
a) The wall unit features side sections
as shown here.
b) The cooker hood is installed in a 60 cm wide wall unit with adjacent cabinets.
In regard to dimenions for wall unit height and cut-outs
fitted accessories should be taken into account (e.g. silencers