Booking a Service
In some cases your Miele appliance may develop irregularities in its normal operation or performance. Often these can be quickly and easily resolved without the need for a technician to visit your home. Our Trouble-shooting guide will take you through our basic call avoidance checks. If after using this guide you still require a technician visit, please arrange a service visit. Below is a list of appliances we can help with:
- Vacuum Cleaner
- Countertop Coffee Machine
- Domestic Appliances (washing machine, tumble dryer, washer dryer, dishwasher, oven, microwave, steam oven, warming drawer, cooker hood, hob, combi set, built in coffee machines, fridge, wine cooler, freezer, fridge freezer, rotary ironer, fashionmaster)
- For Professional (commercial Appliances) - please call on 0845 365 6608
Service and Repair - Vacuum Cleaners
Miele vacuum cleaners are tested for the equivalent of 20 years' use. By treating it with care and regularly changing the dustbag and filters, your vacuum cleaner will give you many years of excellent and trouble free performance.
Occasionally if you feel that operation or performance of your Miele vacuum cleaner has become irregular it may be worth arranging for your vacuum cleaner to have a service repair.
Collection and return of your machine (GB postcodes only); Repair of reported fault including any replacement parts necessary*; internal components checked and replaced as necessary; replacement of any broken parts such as suction hose, telescopic tube, floor head and tools; full test; 12 month guarantee on any new parts fitted.
*In a small number of cases it can be uneconomical for us to repair a vacuum cleaner. If this happens we will return your machine to you and refund the cost for the service.
Vacuum Service cost: £90 (inc VAT)
Miele Revolution Vacuum Cleaners are charged at £132 (inc VAT)
Please contact us on 0330 160 6600 to arrange a service for your vacuum cleaner. We are unable to arrange this via our website as we arrange for the collection of your appliance.
Service and Repair - Countertop Coffee Machines
Miele coffee machines are tested for the equivalent of 20 years' use. By treating it with care and regularly descaling and cleaning the milk pipework, your coffee machine will give you many years of excellent and trouble free performance.
If you feel that the operation or performance of your Miele coffee machine has become irregular you can arrange for a service repair to take place.
To arrange a service repair for your countertop coffee machine please contact us on 0330 160 6600
We will arrange for the collection of your appliance and repair the reported fault. There will be a 12 month guarantee on any new parts fitted.
*In a small number of cases it can be uneconomical for us to repair a coffee machine. If this happens we will contact you to discuss.
Countertop Coffee Machine service cost £117 (inc VAT). We are unable to arrange this via our website as we arrange for the collection of your appliance.
Any parts required to complete the repair will be charged in addition to the current service cost. You will be contacted before any repair is completed to authorise the final cost.
Service and Repair of Domestic Appliances
All Miele appliances are tested for the equivalent of 20 years' use. By treating them with care and carrying out regular maintenance, your appliances will give you many years of excellent and trouble free performance.
Please contact Miele on 0330 160 6600 if you wish to arrange any of the following as we are unable to take bookings via the website:
- You would like to arrange service repairs for more than one Miele appliance.
- You are using a domestic appliance in a commercial environment.
- You believe our technician will require lifting assistance to access your Miele appliance.
- You need to arrange a service repair for a vacuum cleaner or countertop coffee machine.
- You live in a remote area such as Scotland, the Highlands and the West Country. We will be able to provide details of our service partners who carry out repairs in these areas. Our authorised Miele Service Dealers undertake the same in house training as our own technicians and are equally committed to delivering a premium customer experience.
In some cases your Miele appliance may develop irregularities in its normal operation or performance. If you have read through the trouble shooting guide and still are experiencing irregularities, please call 0330 160 6600 to book a Miele service technician.
Customers living in Northern Ireland and Southern Ireland should contact Miele Ireland on 0800 904 7927 to book a service repair.
Before booking the service in please take the time to review the Service Fees and read through the Terms and Conditions which are detailed below.
Service Fees 2017
|DOMESTIC SERVICE RATES (valid from 1st August 2017)||Incl. VAT|
|Standard Labour Call Out (including first hour of labour)||£125.00|
|Labour Rate (per subsequent hour. Charged in 6 minute increments.)||£ 75.00|
|Estimate Call Out||£ 78.00|
|Late Cancellation / Failed Call (call is classed as Late cancellation if not cancelled before 18:00 working day before agreed appointment)||£ 78.00|
|Beyond Economical Repair (BER) Call Out||£ 78.00|
|Multiple Appliance Surcharge||£ 30.00|
Please note: Payment will need to be made to our technician on the day of the visit by credit/debit card or cheque. Cash cannot be accepted for security reasons.
Alternatively, you can choose to take out our RemedyPlus Policy by calling us on 0330 160 6600.
RemedyPlus Service Plan
Price: £249 Inc. VAT
RemedyPlus is only available on appliances under 9 years of age except for built-in coffee machines and washer dryers, which are eligible up to 4 years. Remedy Plus is not applicable to rotary irons, vacuum cleaners and freestanding coffee machines. Price includes call out, labour and replacement spare parts plus 12 months additional cover subject to Miele Service Certificate terms & conditions. Covers any electrical or mechanical faults for the term of the plan.
Cannot be purchased where a previous Miele service visit has taken place within 3 months.
On the first visit, if the required repair exceeds the RemedyPlus policy limit your plan will be cancelled and refunded in full. You will not be charged anything for the visit.
If you wish to take out this option, please call us on 0330 160 6600 to book the appointment and take out the policy with our advisors 24 hours prior to the visit, rather than book online.
All work is carried out by Miele trained technicians and only genuine Miele parts are used. Any new parts fitted are charged in addition to the above domestic service rates. Repair and replacement parts covered by a 12 month service guarantee which is subject to Miele Service Certificate terms & conditions.
Miele has won the Domestic & General TEQ award on nine occasions for outstanding customer service, and Which Best Home Appliance Brand in 2015, 2016, 2017.
Important Information Regarding Service Visit
- It is extremely important that you provide the full details of your Miele appliance including model number and serial number as our technicians prepare parts to repair your appliance based on this information. For details on how to identify your data plate please refer to the operating instructions for your appliance or click here.
- Fault descriptions need to be as detailed as possible for us to diagnose potential parts required. We will do our upmost to repair on the first visit wherever possible.
- Your two hour time slot will be confirmed at 14:00 the day before either by text message or e-mail together with the name of the field service technician who will be attending provided a valid mobile and e mail address is provided by yourself.
- 0330 numbers are charged at your usual local rate from landlines and mobiles and are often included in your included minutes.
The above is a summary. For full terms and conditions of Miele Service please click here.
If you have any additional questions or queries, click the link below to contact us directlyContact