Miele offers two styles of coffee makers, a Nespresso© machine and a bean-grinding machine. Each has its own unique advantages, and which you prefer will depend on your preferences and lifestyle.
Miele's bean-grinding machines – the CVA 5000 range – provide a great combination of modern technology and traditional coffee making. The machine allows you to make coffee with your favourite kind of beans, or even blending beans themselves to create your own signature flavour. The strength and temperature of the coffee can also be altered to cater for personal tastes.
The 'one touch' controls mean that by pressing just one button the coffee machine will produce an espresso, coffee, latte macchiato or cappuccino; grinding the beans and heating and frothing the milk before dispensing it into the cup. Not only are Miele coffee bean machines designed to take 500g of your favourite coffee beans, they also have a special ground coffee chute, so that you can dispense single cups of a different type of coffee if you wish.
The bean-grinding machine is perfect for people who:
- Think of coffee as a world to be explored
- Want full variety of any coffee they choose
- Or the flexibility to create their own!
- Love the choice of coffee, espresso, cappuccino or latte macchiato
- Enjoy the convenience of a perfect result at just one touch of a button
- Understand perfect results every day require a little care and attention